Saturday, April 10, 2010

RtNP#21 Running in Greece

I find great pleasure in running in other locations when I'm on vacation. It's a great way to see things that you don't easily see from a car or bus.
In a way the environment comes more alive when experienced on foot, and what could be better than combining two things that I really like, running and sightseeing.
This was recorded in central Greece on a warm but windy day.
I only had a mini PC with a poor soundcard for the editing so I don't really know what it all sounds like. Sorry if the quality isn't the best, but I hope you can sense my excitement and joy for being here and exploring the area. I hope you'll find it worth listening to.

In this episode ..
..you can hear me talk about what I see and hear around here. I also meet a few animals, some scary and some invisible.

The Music .. 
.. is from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network, at http://www.music.podshow.com/
In this episode you can hear:


Contact me by e-mail (address in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscription to this podcast can be made by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (right click [save-as..] for download).

No comments: