Thursday, February 28, 2008

RtNP#02 - Magic moment

Finally I managed to get this episode uploaded, my admiration to all the other podcasters out there is growing with every new insight I achieve about how this is done.


In this episode ..
.. you can hear me talk about this podcast and the great ones that I have got inspiration and knowledge from. And that I have no idea about what it will be like in future episodes.

I am giving you an update on last weeks training and I am also sharing a "magic moment" with you.


Music in this podcast..

.. is from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network, at http://www.music.podshow.com/


Contact me by e-mail (adress in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscription to this podcast can be made by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (right click [save-as..] for download).

3 comments:

Zen Runner said...

Love it, love it, love it. Your dry sense of humor is just KILLING me. Don't stop. please. Your star already burns bright on the great broadband way of podcast glory... You my friend are just another SUPERSTAR! Private jets (that run on biofuel with low carbon footprints) are certainly to follow. Enjoy your bliss.

Anonymous said...

Krister!

Outstanding man, love the show!! I agree with Adam, PLEASE keep up the good work! We need more runners taking part in the podcasting thing...it's a revolution I tell you!

Run long!

Anonymous said...

Listened to number 2 today while on a 7 miler. Enjoyed the podcast and hope you keep them coming!

Thanks for your efforts!

Jim J