Tuesday, June 28, 2011

RtNP#33 Black and Blue

The titel of this episode refers only to the colours of the sky, not to any bruises or injuries, and is merely a cheap trick to arouse your attention and curiosity. And thereby compel you to listen. Does it work? Yes I thought so. ;-)

I recorded this on my longest run since can't even remember. Unfortunately it was a bit windy on the day so apologies for the wind noice. The running went well and I hope you can sense my joy when listening.

The music..
..is from Mevio's Music Alley, at musicalley.com In this episode you can hear:


Links..
..to things mentioned:




Contact me by e-mail (adress in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscription to this podcast can be made by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (right click [save-as..] for download).

No comments: