Thursday, March 5, 2009

RtNP#11 A Beautiful Day















This episode was recorded a while ago but unfortunately I haven't been able to get it uploaded until now. - Sorry about the delay.

You can see some photos from the track here.



In this episode ..

..you can hear me run my longest run ever, so far, talking about nothing special, really. But enjoying my run, the weather and life in general. Hope you'll enjoy it too.


Links ..

Runway - Patrick's Podcast

The Music ..

.. is from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network, at music.podshow.com
In this episode you can hear:

Blind Alley - Fire and Ice
Geoff Smith - Hello Hello

Matthew Ebel - Lost My Way (intro, outro)



Contact me by e-mail (adress in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscription to this podcast can be made by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (right click [save-as..] for download).

1 comment:

Matt said...

Krister, great pictures! Thank you for posting them. It's nice to have where you run in the minds eye. I will listen to the latest episode soon