Tuesday, June 29, 2010

RtNP#24 Some are eating themselves up

On Midsummers eve I did one of my best runs so far this summer. Perfect weather and quite good running. If it hadn't been so windy the recording might have been better but then I would probably have been boiled so the wind wasn't all bad.

In this episode ..
..you can hear me talk about the best running shoes I ever had, (they turned out really good after breaking them in). I'm also telling you a bit about the charity in Ethiopia.

The Music ..
.. is from the Music alley, at musicalley.com In this episode you can hear:
Links..
..to things mentioned:

Contact me by e-mail (adress in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscription to this podcast can be made by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (right click [save-as..] for download).

1 comment:

salomon shoes said...

Nice post! Keep it up and Good luck on your future races. More power!