Sunday, October 4, 2009

RtNP#16 Busy Times

Sometimes there are just not enough hours in a day, or maybe it's the way we plan our days that is wrong. Anyway I managed to record on a run and this is what came out of that. Hope you'll enjoy it.

In this episode ..

..you can hear me whine about a hectic week as I go running in the forest for what might be the last time for the season.

The Music ..

.. is from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network, at http://www.music.podshow.com/
In this episode you can hear:

  • Ty Hall and the EZ3 - Pirates Gold
  • Charlie Crowe - 007 (bkgr)
  • Matthew Ebel - Lost My Way (intro, outro)


Contact me by e-mail (address in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscription to this podcast can be made by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (right click [save-as..] for download).

2 comments:

Stuart said...

Hi Krister

Just heard that you got a new Garmin, wlecome to the clan, check out my blog I have some pretty good posts about what you can do with it, also have a look at http://dcrainmaker.blogspot.com he has some of his own.

Love the podcast!

Unknown said...

Hello Krister!

The garmin is nice to have :). Thanks for your very complimentary words about my miles and the pr's on your latest podcast. Sorry that it wasn't enough to keep the podcast in the main challenge :(. I hope you're enjoying running the WWFOR in England!

Gabrielle

Gabrielle