Wednesday, January 19, 2011

RtNP#28 the AirGuitar Orchestra

I'm running again, not particularly fast and only shorter distances but I am running and it feels great! The weather could be better, there's not enough daylight and I wish I was in better shape but I am running and it feels great! You could probably tell that I'm out of shape by my breathing and there's quite a lot of traffic in this. Sorry about that but I hope you can hear me through the noice.


In this episode ..
..you can, among other things, hear me talk about what the Running From the Reaper Podcast has meant to me.

The Music ..
.. is from Mevio's Music Alley, at http://music.mevio.com/ In this episode you can hear:

Contact me by e-mail (adress in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscription to this podcast can be made by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (right click [save-as..] for download).

No comments: