Tuesday, January 6, 2009

RtNP#10 Timeless Podcasts




Kungsfågel - the bird I've been mentioning in some recent episodes.





For this episode I have tried new ways of podcasting. I think it is a bit like running, you have to try new challenges to see where your limits are. Now I'm wondering if I'm not getting pretty close to the edge of what I can do. Or maybe (just like running) the more you train the better you become.
I have had a lot of fun producing this episode, and I even got my family involved. The fact is that all of my family is participating in one way or another.










A few photos from my run can be viewed here. Unfortunately there wasn't enough light for my camera that day.





In this episode ..

.. you can hear me talk about some of the not running related podcasts I listen to. I am also talking about the future of our runningpodcasts, and to find out about that I'm visiting myself in another time.


Links ..


The Music ..

.. is from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network, at www.music.podshow.com/
In this episode you can hear:

Contact me by e-mail (adress in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscription to this podcast can be made by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (right click [save-as..] for download).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your current podcast. The future skit is a great success: well written and performed!

Here are some of my favorite non-running podcasts, available free through iTunes and elsewhere:

Focus on the Family
Grace to You on Oneplace.com
Let My People Think (RZIM)
Renewing Your Mind with R.C. Sproul
Truth For Life Podcasts

Each is just 30 minutes or less: ideal for a 5k run on the narrow path.

Dave in Greenville, SC, USA

Petraruns said...

Dear Krister - I hope you realise I was only being tongue-in-cheek about the crazy swedes - I have to say I always have a great time with my Swedish friends (and I don't take much persuading either).

I loved your contribution to the Extra Mile - it was really good - and your updates from a cold and dark Sweden always help to make me feel a little bit better about going out into the cold and dark myself.

I really hope I didn't offend you and wish you the best of luck!

nylisa said...

that bit at the extra mile podcast was hilarious! love it!

Unknown said...

This is the first show of yours I've listened to Krister and I wanted to let you know I enoyed it very much. Is it the nature of Swedes to speak so tenderly and endearingly or are you just special? It's clear to me you have crazy amounts of heart. Will catch up on the backlog and continue listening in the future. Thanks