Wednesday, March 3, 2010

RtNP#20 Sliding On Ice

This was recorded on a run last weekend when the surface was a bit unreliable. I ran on both tarmac free from snow and on very icey parts. It was sometimes quite dangerous.

Did I fall on the ice? or did my ability to react quick as lightning prevent an accident?

Join me on my run and you'll find out.

In this episode ..
..you can hear me talk about the weather and also about what olympic sport I enjoyed the most.

The Music ..
.. is from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network, at http://www.music.podshow.com/
In this episode you can hear:


Contact me by e-mail (address in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscription to this podcast can be made by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (right click [save-as..] for download).

1 comment:

douginvt said...

Krister, I love curling, too! I watched hour after hour of tv coverage. They all make it look so easy, but I am sure it is not. Glad to hear that you are running again.