Wednesday, November 12, 2008

RtNP#08 A mixed blend

I have been struggling with my computer and recording gear, trying to make them do what I wanted them to. Finally, this is what came out. Hope you like it anyway.








photos from wwfor event





In this episode ..


..you can hear me talk about my WWFOR run. And you can hear me run until I'm almost completely out of breath. In between theese runs I am mentioning some of my listeners, thanking them, and all of you, for listening to this.


The Music ..

.. is from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network, at http://www.music.podshow.com/
In this episode you can hear:




Contact me by e-mail (adress in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscription to this podcast can be made by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (right click [save-as..] for download).

1 comment:

Pulu said...

Hej!

I'm Rachel. I listen to your podcast, and want to contribute that Kungsfågel is called the Firecrest in the UK.

I listen to your podcast while I'm in bed, because I never listen to my ipod when I am running. I think your schedule (wheneverly) is a good one. If I did a podcast I'd do it wheneverly.

Hej då,

Rachel