Saturday, October 16, 2010

RtNP#26 Found and Lost



This episode was recorded a week ago, as I did a 5k WWFOR walk. I also brought my camera and you can see some photos from the forest here.




In this episode ..
..you can hear me get slightly lost as I explore a newfound path.
The Music ..
.. is from Mevio's Music Alley, at music.mevio.com
In this episode you can hear:
Great Big Sea - Walk on the Moon
Jon Schmidt, Powerful Exhilarating Piano Music - Hymn of Nature
Matthew Ebel - Lost My Way (intro, outro)


Contact me by e-mail (adress in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscription to this podcast can be made by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (right click [save-as..] for download).

1 comment:

Jackal100 said...

Krister, I can relate with you about the achilese tendinitis,
I too have pain in the morning when I walk down stairs.
I find that a bit of massage, plus a steady jogging warm up for about twenty minutes and the tightness and pain goes away.
It will be back tomorrow morning, and will go away by mid- morning.
Good luck with your recovery.