Friday, April 23, 2010

RtNP#22 Back in the forest

It's good to be back home again even if Greece have become some kind of a second home for us and I already miss the warm and beautiful weather. My hope is that the spring and summer soon will come to us here. In the meantime I guess I'll just have to dress a bit warmer and get on with the training that went so well on our vacation.

In this episode I sum up some of my running in Greece and I also talk a bit about the arrival of spring as I try to find my way trough a new part of the forest.

The music is from Mevio's Music Alley at http://music.mevio.com
In this episode you can hear:


Contact me by e-mail (adress in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscription to this podcast can be made by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (Right click [save-as..] for download)

No comments: