Sunday, February 5, 2012

RtNP#38 Lightheaded

After a few technical issues I now hope it will be possible to download and listen to this episode.

First there was a bit of uneven audio levels in the recording that I had to fix, and even if I did my best, the level is still a little up and down. Hope you can put up with that.
Next issue I faced was a problem with the hosting service and I had to go through a new learning process to figure out how to deal with that. Without the help I got from Nigel and the Podcast Nuggets site I'm not sure that there would have been an episode at all. Thanks Nigel!

So, in this episode you can join me for a very pleasant winter run and you can also hear me talk about my first experience running with a proper headlamp.
Here are a few links to other things mentioned:

 The music is from Mevio's Music Alley, at musicalley.com

Contact me by e-mail (address in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscription to this podcast can be made by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (right click [save-as..] for download).

No comments: