Friday, October 16, 2015

RtNP#63 Fall Running Event

Autumn is slowly approaching here and daylight fades earlier for each day. But the air is fresh and crisp, nature changes into amazing colors, it isn't really cold yet and spending time outdoors is a real pleasure.

This episode contains a few updates on my running, some news of the Autumn Adventure I plan for this year, and some really great music. The audio presents ambience of both roads and woods, guess which I prefer.  - the woods, I prefer the woods, but I guess you knew that.

Music: Indigo - River  (2:33)  (used with permisson)   Facebook     SoundCloud

Intro music: Matthew Ebel - Lost My Way     www.matthewebel.com


Contact me by e-mail (address in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscribe to this podcast by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (right click [save-as..] for download). Or use the player below.

No comments: