- To speed up a bit and run faster - I think I'm a little faster now but I haven't really been working on my speed yet, I have mostly tried to increase my distance.
- To be able to run 10k when spring comes - I have been running 10k in a slow pace and if nothing dramatic happens, I will run a 10k race on May the 6th
- To run a couple of Orienteering competitions during the spring - I will probably not be able to do this, but my youngest daughter is interested in orienteering so I will go with her on training once a week.
- To run the race "kraftprovet" in July (Swe) - I dont know yet but if the 10k race goes well and if I can continue my training the way I hope, It might happen.
- To... ... we'll see - I haven't really figured out what I meant by this so I guess we still have to see what I can accomplish
Maybe it's time to put up a few new goals here, I would like to try the phedippidations world wide half but I don't know if that's a realistic goal. But I didn't really think that 10k in the spring was realistic when I wrote that so I'm certainly going to aim for it.
I guess that speedtraining and runing up a few hills has to be a goal for me to make me a faster and stronger runner.
And I will have to keep the "..we'll see" goal to see if I can figure out what that means.
My kids thought it might be interesting for you to see what I look like so they made some portraits that I could post on the blog. I have to say that both of them are very good and this is what I look like, I guess that I have to post a photo later on so you can see what great painters my kids are.